Paintless dent repair is the service to address any unexpected dings in the automobile or vehicle. It is the most effective and quickest solution to repair minor scratches or cuts and applies to steel and aluminum panels. It is the best and eco-friendly option to repair the door dings, large dents, hail, and bodyline damage. SAIpdrtraining is the official institute to train the students on paintless dent repairs for high-end cars like Rolls Royce, Ferrari, and BMW. They have over 20 years of experience in the industry to make students learn the repairing service fast.
Benefits of getting trained in Superior Auto Institute:
- Building an excellent relationship and making students focus on learning is their primary goal. Most dealers, manufacturers, and individuals prefer to get trained here for their excellent service.
- Offering the most advanced training to achieve the greatest value for students.
- The masters who have hands-on experience in dent repair, provide the training.
- They prefer a few students in the training class and refuse to train a large group of people, as it may cause a lack of productive learning. They believe that one-to-one learning is more vital to sign well in the learning curve.
- They follow the state-approved curriculum, which will more precise and makes students learn fast. It will have more hands-on sessions so that they can pay attention to repair the larger dents within the brief training session.
- If anyone wants to refresh the repair skills, then they can opt for the refresher courses and additional training.
Duration of training and pricing:
They will conduct the training session for at least 1 to 4 weeks. Once the students enroll here, they will get the pre-training kit, which helps them to understand the learning program before the class begins.The curriculum will have sessions to cover the health and safety, introduction of PDR, tools, and techniques, removal of small and standard dents, dent removal in the complex vehicle parts, and on door panels.
More they learn from the training; more they will earn in the repairing service. Students will also learn about the advanced techniques like
- Removing the complex parts in the vehicle
- Brace configuration
- Glue pulling
You can check with them online or through telephonic calls for the price they charge for the PDR training. You don’t have to worry about the fee they charge for the completion of the training program. The fee will be fair and they don’t charge any excessive fees.When any of the students are not attending the class, then they will refund the paid amount to the students after deducting the charges for the days they attend the class.
Expectation from the people attending training:
While attending the training session, the students should have
- Correctable vision and hand-eye coordination.
- Focus well and pay attention to the experimental sessions.
- Listen to the quality of instruction from the mentors or trainers to get a clear understanding,